FAQ Page


1. Where do I get an Affidavit form?

Visit the Department of Justice website and you will be able to download a blank Affidavit form to complete or your solicitor will complete the Affidavit for you.

2. Will you complete my Affidavit?

No, you need to bring your prepared Affidavit to the Justice of the Peace.

3. What else do I need to bring?

You will need to provide the Justice of the Peace a photographic form of identification e.g. Driver’s licence, Passport or a Working with Children Card.